A low sheen water based interior matt emulsion that delivers excellent touch-up properties and is ideal for critical lighting conditions or painting on plasterboard.
The product is ready-for-use and has less spatter during application than other matt emulsions.
- Coverage Up to 17m² per litre on sealed surfaces
- Touch dry 2-4 hours dependent on temperature and humidity Recoatable 2-4 hours
- Thinning: Thinning not usually required but may be thinned up to 10% if desired under normal conditions or up to 20% when applying over a pourous substrate.
- A ready-for-use matt suitable for fresh plaster and dry-lining that offers easy application and gives less splatter.
- Low sheen of product makes touch-up easy and gives an excellent finish.
- Ideal for use in critical lighting conditions.
- Pack sizes - 5L and 10L
- Colour range - White, Magnolia and over 150 tinted colours (all colours not available in every pack size)
|Size or Grade required||No|