An exterior quality emulsion paint based on an all acrylic resin.
It contains a fungicide to inhibit mould growth on the paint film and help it stay cleaner for longer.
It is particularly suitable for use in changeable weather and is shower resistant in only 30 minutes after application.
- Coverage - On smooth surfaces of low porosity e.g., rendering: 14-16m² per litre On textured surfaces of low porosity e.g., pebbledash: 4-6m² per litre. These figures are only an approximate guide due to the variation of different building surfaces and may be reduced.
- Touch dry 30 minutes dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable 2-4 hours. These times will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions.
- Thinning: Brush or roller application: for sealing new or bare surfaces, 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint.For normal use: thinning should not exceed 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint.
- Smooth formulation resists dirt retention.
- Up to 15 years protection.
- Shower resistant in just 30 minutes.
- Contains a fungicide and algicide to resist disfiguring surface growths.
- Contain a unique ICI acrylic resin for optimum protection.
- Pack sizes - 2.5L, 5L, 10L
- Colour range - More than 1800 colours. To see the range follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/colours/ranges/weathershield/index.jsp
|Size or Grade required||No|