A professional quality, high opacity matt emulsion that provides excellent coverage and application.
Up to 17m² per litre on sealed surfaces
- Coverage 17
- Touch dry Touch dry dependent on temperature and humidity. Recoatable 2-4 Hours
- Thinning: Thinning is not usually required
System informationThe normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Ecosure Matt, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition, where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient.Pack sizes - 5L & 10LColour range - PBW,Absolute White,Light & Space,BS4800,NCS,CP4,RALFor more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_ecosure_matt.jsp
- Virtually zero VOC and zero solvent
- 35% less embodied carbon than Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt
- Excellent opacity
- PBW, Magnolia and some light colours.
- No organic volatile materials, such as solvents are added in the manufacture of this paint.