As the ideal foundation for Dulux Trade High Gloss, a solvent-based, fully VOC 2010 compliant undercoat for interior and exterior wood and metal.
It is suitable for use on correctly prepared and primed interior and exterior surfaces where a solvent-based, high quality, durable high gloss system is required.
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_undercoat.jsp
- Coverage - Up to 17m² per litre on sealed surfaces
- Touch dry 2-6 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity Recoatable 6-16 hours
- Thinning: Thinning not generally required.Best opacity.
- Excellent flow out of brush marks.
- Provides good build and obliteration.
- Retains good cling to sharp edges.
- Can be used with Dulux Trade Eggshell and Satinwood to provide surface obliteration over strong colours or poor surfaces.
- Pack sizes - 1L, 2.5L, 5L
- Colour range - 17 colours plus White and Brilliant White