A flexible solvent-based masonry paint ideal for use on exterior masonry.
Based on patented ICI technology this smooth, high gloss finish provides excellent durability.
Easy to apply, with excellent opacity, it also contains a fungicide to inhibit mould growth on the paint film and is not prone to yellowing.Application information
- Coverage On smooth surfaces of low porosity e.g., rendering: 14-16m² per litre. On textured surfaces of low porosity e.g., pebbledash:4-6m² per litre. These figures are only an approximate guide due to the variation of different building surfaces and may be reduced.
- Touch dry 4 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable 16 hours
- Thinning: Thinning not generally required.
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_weathershield_all_seasons_masonry_gloss.jsp
- Up to 10 years protection.
- Excellent opacity.
- Contains a fungicide and algicide to resist disfiguring growths on its surface.
- For use on exterior walls, blockwork, concrete, stonework, cement rendering, roughcast, pebbledash and also brick
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 5L White, 4.5L Colours
- Colour range 225 colours - http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/colours/index.jsp