A flexible, smooth solvent-based masonry paint, ideal for use all-year round on exterior walls.
Based on patented ICI technology it gives up to 15 years lasting protection and is particularly suitable for use in difficult climates.
The unique NAD technology results in quick drying and recoat times, even in very cold conditions and enables it to withstand rainfall only fifteen minutes after application.
- Coverage On smooth surfaces of low porosity e.g., rendering: 14-16m² per litre. On textured surfaces of low porosity e.g., pebbledash:4-6m² per litre. These figures are only an approximate guide due to the variation of different building surfaces and may be reduced.
- Touch dry 30 minutes, dependent on temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 1-2 hours
- Thinning: Thinning not generally required.
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_weathershield_all_seasons_masonry_paint.jsp
- Shower resistant within 15 minutes.
- Good opacity/coverage.
- Contains a fungicide and algicide to resist disfiguring growths on its surface.
- For use on exterior walls, blockwork, concrete, stonework, cement rendering, roughcast, pebbledash and also brick.
- Pack sizes 5L
- Colour range 225 colours