For use on exterior joinery and smooth planed wood generally.
- Coverage - Up to 18m² per litre on most surfacesTouch dry 4-6 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable 16-24 hours
- Thinning: Thinning not generally required.
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_weathershield_exterior_high_gloss.jsp
- Up to eight years protection.
- Easy to apply.
- Contains a fungicide to help protect against the disfiguring effect of mould growths on its film.
- Can be used on plastic gutters, pipes and primed metal such as garage doors.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 1L, 2.5L, 5L
- Colour range Over 4000 colours - http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/colours/index.jsp