A solvent-based primer specially formulated to seal unstable areas which remain powdery and chalky after the surface has been thoroughly prepared for painting with Dulux Trade Weathershield Masonry Paints.
- Coverage - Up to 12m² per litre on most surfaces
- Touch dry 8-12 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable 16-24 hours
- Thinning: This product should not be thinned.
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_weathershield_stabilising_primer.jsp
- Stabilises powdery masonry surfaces.
- Ready for use.
- Use only on dry exterior masonry that remains powdery and friable after thorough preparation.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 2.5L, 5L
- Colour range Clear