A quick drying primer undercoat for wood suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 1L, 2.5L, 5L
- Colour range - White
Application Key benefits
- Coverage Up to 12m² per litre on smooth surfaces of average porosity
- Touch dry 1 hour dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 2 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Thinning Sealing new or bare surfaces: Add up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint Normal use (not to be exceeded): Add up to 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint Conventional spray application: Add up to 1 part clean water to 2.5 parts paint Airless spray application: Add up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint
- 2 in 1 primer and undercoat.
- Excellent adhesion
- Fast drying
- Low odour
- Ideal for both domestic and commercial painting projects
- To get the best results make sure the surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry. (New surfaces particularly must be fully dry.) Apply 2 coats of Glidden Acrylic Wood Primer Undercoat, on new or bare surfaces and 1 coat on previously painted surfaces. Allow to dry for a minimum of 2 hours between coats, then apply an appropriate Glidden Trade paint system. After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with clean water.