A permeable matt finish that provides a good opacity and spreading rate suitable for all normal interior and ceiling surfaces.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 10L, 15L
Application Key benefits
- Coverage - Up to 15m² per litre on smooth surfaces of average porosity.
- Touch dry 1-2 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 2-4 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Thinning Sealing new or bare surfaces: Add up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint Normal use (not to be exceeded): Thinning is not required Conventional spray application: Add up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint Airless spray application: Thinning is not required
- Excellent coverage
- Ideal for commercial painting projects
For more information follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/glidden_trade_contract_matt.jspFor colour ranges follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/colours/glidden_trade_contract_matt_colours.jsp
- To get the best results make sure the surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry. (New surfaces particularly must be fully dry). Apply 1 or 2 coats of Glidden Trade Contract Matt. On very absorbent surfaces apply a sealing coat of thinned Glidden Trade Contract Matt. After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with clean water