A tough and durable washable mid-sheen finish suitable for all normal interior wood, plaster and masonry surfaces.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 2.5L, 5L
- Colour rangeWhite & Magnolia and more than 3,000 tinted colours (inclusive 100 BS4800, 45 RAL, 1538 NCS1,1949 NCS2 and 150 Glidden Trade exclusive colours) See the colour range » http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/colours/glidden_trade_durable_acrylic_eggshell_colours.jsp
Application Key benefits
- Coverage Up to 15m² per litre on smooth surfaces of average porosity
- Touch dry Dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 4-6 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Thinning Sealing new or bare surfaces: Add up to 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint Normal use (not to be exceeded): Thinning is not usually required
- Tough, durable mid-sheen finish
- Good flow
- Suitable for any domestic or large job applications in commercial, institutional and industrial structures.
For more information follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/glidden_trade_durable_acrylic_eggshell.jsp
- To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry). On very absorbent surfaces apply a sealing coat of thinned Glidden Trade Durable Acrylic Eggshell (add up to 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint.). The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Glidden Trade Durable Acrylic Eggshell, but on previously painted surfaces in good condition, where similar colours are used, 1 coat may be sufficient. After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with water.