A tough, durable and quick drying textured protective floor finish. Suitable for interior and exterior use on concrete, wood and metal surfaces.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 5L
- Colour range - Yellow, Red, Black, Grey, Green See the colour range » http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/colours/glidden_trade_endurance_anti-slip_floor_paint_colours.jsp
Application Key benefits
- Coverage 8m² per litre
- Touch dry 1 hour dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 6 hrs. For light traffic use after 24 hrs. For moderate use after 48 hrs. Drying times will be extended at low temperatures. Full hardness is not reached for 7 days. Try to avoid excessive wear and tear during this period.
- Thinning This product should not be thinned.
- Provides a textured protective floor finish that reduces the risk of slipping.
- 1 pack system
- Touch dry in 1 hour
- Can be recoated in 6 hours
- Resistant to mild cleaning and chemicals Ideal for domestic and commercial painting project.
For more information follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/glidden_trade_endurance_anti-slip_floor_paint.jsp
- To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry). Seal new or bare surfaces with a thinned coat of conventional smooth finish Glidden Trade Endurance Floor Paint. DO NOT THIN Glidden Endurance Anti-Slip Floor Paint. The normal recommendation is to apply 2 coats of Glidden Endurance Anti- Slip Floor Paint. After use remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with white spirit.