A tough and durable smooth floor finish for use on interior concrete, wood and steel surfaces.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 5L
- Colour range - Grey, Red and Green and over 150 tinted colours (Inclusive 98 BS4800, 45 RAL, 2 NCS1 and 19 Glidden Trade exclusive colours) See the colour range » http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/colours/glidden_trade_endurance_floor_paint_colours.jsp
Application Key benefits
- Coverage Up to 12m² per litre depending on surface texture
- Touch dry 4-6 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 16-24 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Thinning For sealing new or bare surfaces add up to 1 part of white spirit to 10 parts of paint. For normal use thinning is not usually necessary
- Resistant to pedestrian foot traffic and light rubber wheeled vehicular traffic.
- Solvent based formulation provides ease of application
- Can be used on either domestic or on large job applications in commercial, institutional and industrial structures.
For more information follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/glidden_trade_endurance_floor_paint.jsp
- To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry). For sealing new or bare surfaces add up to 1 part of white spirit to 10 parts of paint. For normal use thinning is not usually necessary. The normal recommendation is to apply one coat of Glidden Trade Endurance Floor Paint. After use remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with white spirit.