A durable smooth finish resistant to moisture and alkali attack. Suitable for exterior rendered brick work and concrete.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 5L
- Colour rangeBrilliant White & Magnolia and over 100 tinted colours (Inclusive 98 BS4800, 1 RAL, 4 NCS1 and 20 Glidden Trade exclusive colours) See the colour range » http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/colours/glidden_trade_endurance_pliolite_based_masonry_paint_colours.jsp
Application Key benefits
- Coverage From 6-8m² per litre depending on surface texture
- Touch dry 1-1.5 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity. Drying times quoted will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions
- Recoatable 12 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity. Drying times quoted will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions
- Thinning This product should not be thinned.
- Resistant to moisture and alkali attack
- Shower resistant in 20 minutes
- Can be applied down to -5°c
- Ideal for domectic and commercial painting projects
For more information follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/glidden_trade_endurance_pliolite_based_masonry_paint.jsp
- To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry). On very absorbent surfaces apply a sealing coat of thinned Glidden Endurance Pliolite® Based Masonry Paint. The normal finishing process is 1 or 2 coats of Glidden Endurance Pliolite® Based Masonry Paint. After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with white spirit.