Primer that seals exterior masonry surfaces.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 5L
- Colour range - Clear
Application Key benefits
- Coverage Up to 12m² per litre depending on surface texture
- Touch dry 8-12 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 16-24 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Thinning This product should not be thinned.
- Seals porous, powdery, dry and friable surfaces
- Resists alkali attack.
- Provides the perfect foundation for Glidden Trade emulsions.
- Easy application.
- To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry. After suitable preparation, the normal recommendation is to apply one coat of Glidden Trade Endurance Stabilising Primer to powdery surfaces, followed by the appropriate Glidden finishing system. After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes and clean with white spirit.