A tough, durable satin finish suitable for use on interior wood and metal surfaces.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 2.5L, 5L
- Colour range - Brilliant White and over 3,000 tinted colours (100 BS4800, 45 RAL, 1538 NCS1,1950 NCS2 and 149 Glidden Trade exclusive colours)
Application Key benefits
- Coverage Up to 16m² per litre on smooth surfaces of average porosity
- Touch dry 4-6 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity. The drying times quoted will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions
- Recoatable 16-24 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity. The drying times quoted will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions
- Thinning This product should not be thinned.
- Self undercoating
- Durable mid-sheen finish
- Dirt resistant
- Suitable for both domestic and large job applications in commercial, institutional and industrial structures.
For more information follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/glidden_trade_satin_finish.jsp
- To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry). The normal finishing process is 2 full coats of Glidden Trade Satin Finish. However, where a strong colour change is required, then a coat of an appropriate coloured Glidden Trade Undercoat may be necessary.