A high opacity smooth undercoat suitable for use on all types of interior and exterior wood, metal and suitably primed masonry surfaces.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 1L, 2.5L, 5L
- Colour rangeWhite, Dark Grey and 18 tintable colours. See the colour range » http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/colours/glidden_trade_undercoat_colours.jsp
Application Key benefits
- Coverage Up to 15m² per litre on smooth surfaces of average porosity
- Touch dry 2-6 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity. The drying times quoted will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions
- Recoatable 6-16 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity. The drying times quoted will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions
- Thinning This product should not be thinned.
- Good opacity and flow out of brushmarks
- For use inside and outside
- Suitable for both domestic and large job applications in commercial, institutional and industrial structures
For more information follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/glidden_trade_undercoat.jsp
- To get the best results with Glidden Trade Undercoat, make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry) The normal recommendation is to apply one coat of Undercoat, followed by one or two coats of Glidden Trade High Gloss. Remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with white spirit.