A high opacity matt finish that minimises surface imperfections. Suitable for all normal interior and ceiling surfaces.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 2.5L, 5L, 10L*
Colour range - Brilliant White, White, Magnolia & Gardenia and over 3,000 tinted colours (Inclusive 100 BS4800, 180 RAL, 1538 NCS1, 1949 NCS2 and 150 Glidden Trade exclusive colours) - http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/colours/glidden_trade_vinyl_matt_colours.jsp
Application Key benefits
- Coverage Up to 14m² per litre on smooth surfaces of average porosity.
- Touch dry Dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 2-4 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Thinning Sealing new or bare surfaces: Add up to 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint Normal use: Thinning is not required Conventional spray application: Add up to 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint Airless spray application: Thinning is not required
- Minimises surface imperfections
- Provides high opacity, full bodied, trade formulation
- Suitable for any domestic or commercial jobs
For more information follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/glidden_trade_vinyl_matt.jsp
- To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry). On very absorbent surfaces apply a sealing coat of thinned Vinyl Matt. The normal finishing process is 1 or 2 coats of Glidden Trade Vinyl Matt. After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with water.