A durable and washable mid sheen finish. Suitable for all normal interior and ceiling surfaces.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 2.5L, 5L, 10L*
- Standard Colours - White and Magnolia
- Mixed Colours - https://www.duluxtradepaintexpert.co.uk/colours/picker#/interior-walls
Application Key benefits
- Coverage Up to 14m² per litre on smooth surfaces of average porosity
- Touch dry 1-2 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 2-4 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Thinning Sealing new or bare surfaces: Add up to 1 part clean water to 20 parts paint. Normal use: Thinning is not required. Conventional spray application: Add up to 1 part clean water to 4 parts paint. Airless spray application: Thinning is not required.
- Durable and Washable resists scuffing, staining and abrasion
- Suitable for domestic and commercial jobs
- To get the best results make sure the surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry. (New surfaces particularly must be fully dry.) Apply 1 or 2 coats of Glidden Trade Vinyl Silk. On very absorbent surfaces apply a sealing coat of thinned Glidden Trade Vinyl Silk. After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with clean water.