A professional quality, durable emulsion with a soft sheen. Suitable for all normal interior and ceiling surfaces.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 2.5L, 5L
- Colour range - Brilliant White & Magnolia and over 3,000 tinted colours (Inclusive 100 BS4800, 45 RAL, 1950 NCS1, NCS2 1538 and 150 Glidden Trade exclusive colours) See the colour range » http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/colours/glidden_trade_vinyl_soft_sheen_colours.jsp
Application Key benefits
- Coverage Up to 14m² per litre on smooth surfaces of average porosity
- Touch dry 1-2 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 2-4 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Thinning Sealing new or bare surfaces: Add up to 1 part clean water to 20 parts paint. Normal use: Thinning is not required. Conventional spray application: Add up to 1 part clean water to 4 parts paint. Airless spray application: Thinning is not required
- Durable and washable finish
- Fashionable mid-sheen finish
- Particularly suited for large job applications in commercial, institutional and industrial structures.
For more information follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/glidden_trade_vinyl_soft_sheen.jsp
- To get the best results make sure the surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry. (New surfaces particularly must be fully dry). Apply 1 or 2 coats. On very absorbent surfaces apply a sealing coat of thinned Glidden Trade Vinyl Soft Sheen. After use, remove as much paint as possible from equipment before cleaning with clean water.