- Transparent tinted coating.
- Enhances the colour of composite woods.
- Protects against stains (oils, grease...).
- Waterproofs the surface.
- Quick drying - Low odour.
WHERE TO USE
- Exterior All composite woods.
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces: decks, cladding, garden furniture...
GOOD APPLICATION PRACTICE
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or to hot surfaces.
- Do not apply if cold or wet weather is expected within 24 hours.
- Protect everything that does not have to be coated.
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of dirt, mildew, grease…
- Clean surface with COMPO-CLEAN.
- Do not dilute. Stir well before application.
- Apply a coat of COMPO-CARE to the entire length of the deckboard, cladding or piece of wood stopping at any natural breaks to avoid lapping.
- After spray application, always back-brush or back-roll to improve penetration and uniformity of coverage.
- Decks subject to heavy traffic should be left up to 24 hours before being put back in to full service.
- Coverage : 15 m²/l
- Application tools : Brush - Roller
- Application temperature : +5°C to +35°C
- Drying : 12 à 24 h.
- Clean-up : Water