- Waterbased - Environmentally friendly.
- Removes surface and ground in dirt.
- Fast acting - from 5 minutes depending on the condition of the surface being cleaned.
- Gel formula - Does not run.
- Easy to apply. Does not contain solvents or paraffin.
- Will not attack plastic pool liners, stone, glass...
WHERE TO USE
- Exterior use. All types of composite wood.
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Ideal for grooved decking.
- Always test a small area first. Protect all areas not to be cleaned, plants, shrubs etc including and especially aluminum parts. Wear suitable protection - gloves (rubber/nitrile), goggles or visor, clothing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply a thick layer of COMPO-CLEAN to the area to be cleaned. Large areas, should be cleaned in smaller sections. Leave the product to work for 5 minutes (longer if necessary depending on the nature of the dirt and contamination). Scrub with a stiff nylon or synthetic brush. Rinse with plenty of fresh clean water using the highest pressure source available or use a power washer (max 50 bars). If required repeat above procedure - difficult/stubborn staining. Allow surface to dry 2/3 good drying days before applying chosen finish.
- Coverage : 5 to 10 m²/l
- Application tools : brush - roller - hose or pressure washer
- Application temperature : +5°C to +35°C
- Working time : 5 mn.
- Clean-up : water