- Odourless - Quick drying.
- Easy to use - Easy to sand. Non-yellowing - Maintains woods natural colour.
- Long lasting flexibility - Will not crack.
- Neutral PH - Unaffected by tannin bleed
WHERE TO USE
- Filling joints, cracks, holes and other defects not exceeding 2mm in width.
- Mix with sawdust from sanding (grit No's 80 to 100).
- Prevents bonding of joints by the finish – Allows floor to flex and move.
- All new and old uncoated wooden flooring and staircases including parquet and veneered (engineered) flooring.
- Compatible with all Owatrol flooring products : PRIMAFLOOR, OLEOFLOOR CLASSIC, OLEOFLOOR NATURAL, VEGAFLOOR and ULTIMAFLOOR and all other stains and varnishes compatible with acrylic fillers.
- All soft and hardwoods including exotic hardwoods.
For more information follow this link:
- Refer to technical data sheet for detailed application instructions.
- Coverage : Depends on substrate
- Application tools : spatula - bucket
- Application temperature : 10°C to +25°C
- Drying : 2 h.
- Clean-up : Water
- Container size :1L - 2,5L