- Solvent free - Non-flammable -
- No toxic fumes - Is easily removed with water.
- MARINE STRIP is safe on all surfaces except Aluminium.
- Does not harm plastic.
- Is safe on G.R.P.
- Very efficient - Will remove up to 8 coats of paint in one operation.
- Will not affect 2 component or baked-on paints, polyurethane paint and varnishes.
- Does not evaporate - Long active work time.
- Easy to apply Gel - With prolonged stripping action.
- Does not run.
- Always try a sample area first.
- To apply the product use a flat blade or a brush with synthetic (nylon) bristles
- Wear proper protective clothing, gloves.
- For best results on wood, do not let MARINE STRIP work longer than required to dissolve the paint.
- "Weak” wood like some veneers or plywoods may be damaged.
- Hardwood, especially those rich in tannins (oak, exotic wood,…) can turn dark if in prolonged contact with MARINE STRIP.
- Where MARINE STRIP has darkened the wood DO NOT allow it to dry, prior to using DECK CLEANER.
- Correctly used, MARINE STRIP can easily be removed, then neutralized with DECK CLEANER which will restore the original even colour.
- Apply a thick coat of MARINE STRIP over the whole surface to be stripped.
- Let the product work.
- To remove MARINE STRIP and dissolved paint, rinse very thoroughly with fresh water and a brush or pressure washer (max. 60bars/870psi).
- The use of hot water makes the job easier.
- Note : porous surfaces like wood must always be neutralized with DECK CLEANER after removing Marine Strip.
- Always use DECK CLEANER to neutralize wood surfaces.
- DO NOT use metal containers to store product.
- Keep from freezing and away from high temperatures.
- Coverage : 4m²/l
- Application tools : Brush - Roller
- Application temperature : +41°F to +95°F
- Working time : 5 min - 12 H.
- Clean-up : Water
- Container size :1L - 2,5L -10L
For more information follow this link: http://www.owatrol.com/index.php?langue=en&page=produits-marine-strip