- Strengthens the adhesion of the finish, guaranteeing better performance
- Prevents gluing of sides and joints by the finish
- Ready to use.
- Quick drying.
- Range of 6 colours plus Clear
- Light fast – Colours do not fade.
- Clear - Non yellowing
- Colours can be inter-mixed to achieve the desired colour
- Prevents tannin bleed from those woods rich in tannins and natural oils
- Compatible with all types of waterborne floor varnish (1pk and 2pk)
- Colours can be mixed with Oleofloor, Xylin and Vegafloor
WHERE TO USE
- Priming of wooden floors before the application of any type of waterborne varnish
- Evens out the woods porosity thus strengthening adhesion and ensuring optimum performance of the finish
- Isolates the finish from tannin staining especially in the case of exotic hardwoods
- Prevent gluing of sides and joints, allowing the boards to expand and contract
- New unfinished and stripped wooden floors, staircases...
- Wooden flooring, parquet and veneered (engineered) flooring.
- Compatible with all wood species including exotic hardwoods. (see recommendations in technical data sheet for Beech. Maple, Cherry and Bamboo)
Follow this link for more information: http://www.owatrol.pro/index.php?langue=en&page=produits-primafloor
- Refer to technical data sheet for detailed application instructions.
- Coverage : 10 to 20m²/l per coat
- Application tools : roller - brush - airless spray
- Application temperature : 10°C to +25°C
- Drying : 2 h.
- Clean-up : Water
- Container size :1L - 2,5L - 10L