- Polyurethane resin varnish.
- Easy to use.
- Quick drying.
- Excellent mechanical and chemical resistance, including ammonia based products.
- Colourless - Odourless.
- Non-yellowing and resistant to light.
- Available in Matt, Satin, Gloss.
- May be tinted with PRIMAFLOOR or a universal colourant (max 5%). Always try a sample first.
- May be applied over previously solvent or waterborne varnished surfaces.
WHERE TO USE
- Enhances and protects all wooden floors, new and old including parquet flooring, veneered flooring and staircases.
- Enhances the woods natural beauty.
- Maintains the woods natural colour.
- Ideal for : Normal traffic : bedrooms, lounges, bathrooms… Heavy traffic : corridors, stairs, dining rooms, kitchen…
- All soft and hardwoods including exotic hardwoods.
For more information follow this link: http://www.owatrol.pro/index.php?langue=en&page=produits-vegafloor
- Refer to technical data sheet for detailed application instructions.
- Coverage : 6 to 7m²/l per coat
- Application tools : roller - brush
- Application temperature : 10°C to +25°C
- Drying : 2 to 3h.
- Recoating time : 4 to 12h.
- Clean-up : Water
- Container size :1L - 2,5L - 10L