RUST-OLEUM CombiColor Metal 7300 / 7400 coating for longer lasting metal protection - is primer, undercoat and topcoat in one, based on a urethane modified alkyd, providing good drying properties at low temperatures
May be applied directly to stable (not loose) rusted steel.
Available in Smooth (gloss) Satin or Matt finishes - NOTE: Matt finish is only available in Black and White
- Brush-on Combi Colour - longer lasting metal protection. 3-in-1 (primer, undercoat and topcoat combine).
- May be applied directly to stable (not loose) rusted steel.
- One-coat hiding.
- Better obliteration, high coverage = 25-26sq mtrs per 2.5ltr can.
- Combicolour. 2.5L 7311 Metalic
- The product contains rust-inhibitive pigments and is lead and chromate free.
- Colour: For more information follow this link: http://www.123maintenance.com/cms/publish/content/downloaddocument.asp?document_id=16
- RUST-OLEUM CombiColor Metal 7300 / 7400 should be applied on bare, manually derusted or with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369 / 3380 primed steel.
- CombiColor Metal is intended for brush and roller application and can be applied by air spray
- RUST-OLEUM CombiColor Metal 7300 / 7400 offers corrosion protection in a light industrial environment.
- For metal structures in a more aggressive industrial environment, prior application of a RUST-OLEUM CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369 / 3380 is recommended.
- Appearance: Smooth High gloss. Satin. Flat (black and white only)
- Density: High gloss/flat: 1.07 kg/l. +/- 0.09 depending on colour Satin: 1.22 kg/l/ +/- 0.10 depending on colour
- Solids Content: High gloss/flat: 54.6% by volume +/- 2.0 depending on colour Satin: 50,6 volume % +/- 2,0 depending on colour
- Viscosity: High gloss/flat: 104 - 108 KU / Krebs Stormer Units at 20oC Satin: 86 - 91 KU / Krebs Stormer Units bij 20oC
- Recommended film thickness: 55 microns dry, equal to100 microns wet VOC-content: 439 g/l max
- Ready-to-use mixture: 495 g/l max
- Category: A/I EU Limit values: 600 g/l (2007) / 500 g/l (2010)
- Drying Times To touch: 1.5 to 3 hours, To handle: 6 to 16 hours, To recoat: After 8 to 24 hours, Full hardness: 5 to 14 days
- Heat resistance: 90oC (dry heat) at elevated temperatures discoloration may occur
- Coverage Theoretical: 10.3m2 /l at 55 microns dry, depending on colour Practical: Practical coverage depends on many factors such as porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application.