Properties and Areas of Use -
- Tough, hard wearing film,
- Resistant to spillage of mild chemicals, detergents and oils.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Prevents dusting of concrete floors.
- Excellent flow and opacity
Technical and General Information (material at 20ºC)
- Colour Range - 6 standard ready mixed colours, other RAL and BS colours can be supplied to order
- Sheen Level Semi-gloss
- Specific Gravity 1.20
- Solids by Volume 52%
- Approximately Dry film Thickness Range 30-40 microns
- Theoretical Spreading Rate 13 square metres per litre at 30 microns DFT (loss factors will apply in practice)
- Surface Dry 2 hours
- Overcoating Interval 16 hours minimum Maximum unlimited
- Storage Life 12 months minimum
- Flash point (Abel) 38ºC
- Suitable Surfaces Steel and non ferrous metals and wood properly prepared and primed. Concrete free of contamination, dust and efflorescence,
- Not recommended for bitumen, asphalt, highly alkaline substrates, or chemically or mechanically hardened concrete.
- No primer necessary - on bare boards thin the first coat 10% with white spirit