Premium quality multi- purpose paint for use on virtually any surface.
- Ensure surfaces to be painted are free from any loose paint, rust, wax, oil and grease.
- Previously painted surfaces should be abraded to provide a key. B
- are wood and metal should be primed with Rustoleum surface primer.
- Bare plastic should be primed with Rustoleum plastic primer.
- Cap and/or label indicate approximate colour and finish.
- Cover surrounding areas to protect spray mist.
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute after mixing ball begins to rattle, continue to shake regularly during use.
- Hold can 30cm from surface and spray in a steady back and forth motion, slightly overlapping with each stroke.
- For best results whilst spraying keep the can the same distance from the surface and keep the can in motion.
- Apply several light coats a few minutes apart.
- Wipe wet paint from tip before storing, if the valve clogs during use, remove and rinse with white spirit.
Drying and recoating:
- Touch dry in 20 minutes. Hard dry in 24 hours.
- Recoat within 1 hour or after 24 hours.
Coverage: The can covers approximately 2m² per coat dependant upon surface profile/porosity.
- Do not use on galvanised steel or surfaces that regularly exceed temperatures over 90degrees.
- Apply only when temperature is between 10-32degrees and relative humidity below 85%.
- Special precautions should be taken during the surface preparation of pre 1960’s paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
- When dry- sanding avoid dust inhalation by wearing a suitable protective face mask.