A quick drying water-based opaque finish which is ideal for cladding, garden structures and rough sawn or smooth planed fencing.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 10L
- Coverage - Brush: Smooth planed wood: 12m²/litre/coat. Brush: Rough sawn wood: 6m² per litre. Sprayers: Smooth planed wood: 12m² per litre. Sprayers: Rough sawn wood: 6m² per litre
- Touch dry 1-2 hours
- Recoatable 4 hours
- For the protection and decoration of exterior non-joinery timber
- Can be applied by all methods including the Cuprinol Power Sprayer and Cuprinol Fence Sprayer
- Water-based, quick drying and 2010 VOC regulation compliant
- Colours - Moorland Green, Autumn Cedar, Rich Brown, Rustic Walnut, Dark Oak, Black
For more information follow this link:http://cuprinol.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/cuprinol_trade_quick_drying_cladding_and_fence_opaque_finish.jsp
- Ideal for use on non-joinery timber, such as cladding, garden structures and rough sawn or smooth fencing. Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry before treating. Thoroughly rub down all surfaces in the direction of the grain to remove any grey, weathered wood and surface sheen from remaining coatings, and then dust off (refer to your COSHH Assessment). Two coats of Cuprinol Trade Quick Drying Cladding and Fence Opaque Finish will normally be required to produce a completely opaque finish. Allow the first coat to dry before applying the second. Allow up to 4 hours between coats. Do not apply below 5°C, in damp conditions or if rain or frost is likely before the finish is fully dry.