A fast setting, high performance wood filler for the filling of a hole any size or depth. For more information follow this link: http://cuprinol.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/cuprinol_trade_ultra_tough_wood_filler.jsp
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 250gm, 500gm, 750gm
- Coverage As required
- Touch dry Dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Thinning This product should not be thinned.
- Gives permanent weather resistant repair.
- Can be screwed, sanded, filled and painted.
- Resists shrinking, splitting and cracking.
- Fills holes of any size or depth (under normal conditions).
System informationTo get the best results with Cuprinol Trade Ultra Tough Wood Filler, make sure surfaces to be filled are sound, clean and dry. Stir well before use. Remove all existing finishes and apply filler with a suitable filling knife. For deep holes build up in layers. Leave proud and when fully hardened sand down and dust off. Finish with stain, varnish or paint. When overpainted, stained or varnished the filled area may differ in appearance to the surrounding area, therefore we recommend filling and finishing a small test area first to ensure that the finish is acceptable.. After use, remove as much product as possible from application equipment, before cleaning with Polycell Trade Brush Cleaner.
- Natural or White