A solvent- based primer particularly suitable for use on new, dry walls and ceilings that may contain alkalis.
- Coverage - Up to 9m² per litre on most surfaces
- Touch dry 8-12 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable 16-24 hours
- Thinning: Not usually necessary for normal use. If required for very absorbent surfaces, add up to 1 part of white spirit to 10 parts paint.
For more information follow this link; http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_alkali_resisting_primer.jsp
- Can be used as a primer on new, dry, interior plaster and masonry.
- Also use as a primer for surfaces treated with fire retardant chemicals.
- Seals tobacco stains and smoke damage.
- Pack sizes 1L, 5L
- Colour range Off White