Specially formulated for metal, with a quick-drying solvent-based formulation that can be overcoated within 4-6 hours (depending upon conditions).
- Coverage - 13m² per litre
- Touch dry 1-2 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable 4-6 hours
- Thinning: Not usually required.
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_metalshield_satin.jsp
- Provides lasting protection against corrosion on metal substrates such as railings, garage doors, lift shafts, staircases and emergency exit routes.
- Applying our straightforward, single-pack system: Metalshield Zinc Phosphate Primer from Dulux Trade + 2 coats of Metalshield Satin from Dulux Trade will deliver up to 8 years metal protection.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 2.5L and 5L
- Colour range Two ready-mixed colours: White and Black. Additionally Metalshield can be tinted in the BS4800 and RAL colour ranges together with approx. 1,500 Colour Palette colours including the entire Weathershield Exterior (Town & Country) fan deck / colour range. - http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/colours/index.jsp