Chemically etches and prepares the surface of new, bright galvanised metal to provide adhesion for subsequent paint systems.Surfaces must be clean, dry, free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease, wax etc.Application information
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_mordant_solution.jsp
- Degrease where necessary with a suitable oil & grease remover.
- Rinse with clean water to remove residues.
- Apply a liberal coat of Dulux Trade Mordant Solution by brush and allow to dry.
- If the surface fails to turn black overall, the most likely cause is contamination of the surface or the presence of a factory applied pre-treatment.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly and abrade, using a suitable abrasive paper.
- Remove all residues and re-apply the Mordant solution.
- Avoid over application as pooling of the wash will result in the formation of a fine brown deposit of copper.
- After treatment the surface must be rinsed with clean water to remove all residues and then allowed to dry before priming.
- Touch dry Dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Pack sizes 2.5L
- Colour range Blue/Green in container