A flame retardant basecoat to be used as part of a system for upgrading the reaction to fire surface classification of existing internal finishes.
- Coverage 3 coats of Pyroshield are normally required to achieve a combined coverage of 0.46m² per litre.
- Pyroshield Basecoat should be applied by roller to achieve a coverage of 1.4m² per litre, per coat.
- A 10L container of Pyroshield Basecoat from Dulux Trade should cover no more than 14m² per coat. It is critical for the flame retardant properties that this coverage is achieved.
- Touch dry 2 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable 12 hours
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_pyroshield_basecoat.jsp
- For use over multi-layered paint systems.
- Upgrades the Class 4 Warrington Blue Board to Class 1 and Class O.
- No antimony or brominated compounds.
- Thousands of finish colours available.
- Water-based, quick-drying formulation.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 10L
- Colour range White