A water-based two-pack primer, specially formulated to provide excellent adhesion for subsequent coats of paint, when applied to difficult substrates such as glazed ceramic, wall tiles, laminates, glass, anodised aluminium, powder coated steel and stove enamelled surfaces.
- Coverage - Up to 10m² per litre.
- Touch dry 4-6 hours at 20°C
- Recoatable Minimum 16 hours and maximum 7 days. Hard dry after 16 hours. Recoat within 7 days for optimum intercoat adhesion.
- Thinning: Ready for use when mixed. If required, add a maximum of 10% clean water to activated paint
- Pot Life: 6 hours at 20°C
Mixing ratio: Supplied in correct proportions. Add all of the Activator to the Base container and mix thoroughly for at least 5 minutes, until the product is smooth and even. Do not mix part units. Badly activated or incorrectly mixed materials will affect performance and may cause early failure or discolouration.For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_ultra_grip_primer.jsp
- Excellent adhesion. For use on ceramic wall tiles, anodised aluminium, powder-coated metal etc.
- Suitable for use inside and outside.
- Pack sizes - 1L when mixed (0.8L Base 0.2L Activator)
- Colour range White