A water-based timber preservative for use on new and bare wood, providing excellent protection against blue stain, decay fungi and UV rays.
It produces a sound base for Weathershield Aquatech Woodstain and Weathershield Aquatech Opaque.
Allow the previous coat to soak in before applying the next. Drying time – up to 24 hours
- Coverage: Smooth wood: 4-5m² / litre / coat (2 even coats)2 even coats.
- Touch dry 2 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable 2 even coats.
- Allow the previous cost to soak in before applying the next.
- Drying time – up to 24 hours
- Thinning: This product should not be thinned.
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_weathershield_aquatech_preservative_basecoat_plus_bp.jsp
- Preserves, penetrates and seals.
- Quick-drying - recoatable in 2 hours.
- Protects against rot and UV rays.
- Provides a sound base for Weathershield Aquatech Woodstain and Weathershield Aquatech Opaque.
- Suitable for exterior use only.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 1L, 2.5L