An exterior quality, fine texture emulsion paint based on an all acrylic resin.
It contains a fungicide to inhibit mould growth on the paint film.
The formulation gives an attractive fine granular finish and allows a higher build.
- Coverage On smooth surfaces of low porosity e.g., rendering: 6-8m² per litre On textured surfaces of low porosity e.g., pebbledash: 3-4m² per litre. These figures are only an approximate guide due to the variation of different building surfaces and may be reduced.
- Touch dry 1-2 hours, dependent on temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 2-4 hours. These times will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions.
- Thinning: Brush or roller application: for sealing new or bare surfaces, 1 part clean water to 5 parts paint. For normal use: thinning should not exceed 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint.
For more information follow this link: http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/info/dulux_trade_weathershield_textured_masonry_paint.jsp
- Helps bridge fine hairline cracks.
- Contains a fungicide and algicide to resist disfiguring surface growths on its surface.
- For a textured finish on exterior walls, including blockwork, concrete, stonework, cement rendering, roughcast, pebbledash & brick.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 5L, 10L*
- Colour range More than 1200 colours - http://dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/colours/index.jsp