A tough and durable, non-yellowing gloss finish with excellent opacity. Suitable for interior and exterior wood and metal work.
- Formulation Water-based
- Pack sizes 2.5L only
- Colour range - https://www.duluxtradepaintexpert.co.uk/colours/picker#/interior-walls
Application Key benefits
- Coverage Up to 15m² per litre on smooth surfaces of average porosity.
- Touch dry 2-4 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Recoatable 4-6 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity
- Thinning Sealing new or bare surfaces: Add up to 1 part clean water to 10 parts paint Normal use: Thinning is not usually required
- Non yellowing gloss finish
- Quick drying
- Fast re-coat
- Minimal downtime
- Suitable for domestic and commercial painting projects.
For more information follow this link: http://glidden.trade-decorating.co.uk/products/glidden_trade_acrylic_gloss.jsp
- To get the best results make sure the surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry. (New surfaces particularly must be fully dry). The normal finishing process is 1 or 2 coats of Glidden Trade Acrylic Gloss. After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with white spirit.