Owatrol AP60 is an anti-corrosive primer for protecting both new and old rusted surfaces. It penetrates to below the residual rust, saturating it, and seals the underlying sound surface to form a stable layer. This gives exceptional protection against corrosion and weathering and creates a strong, stable layer for other finishes to adhere to. AP60 can be overcoated with any single pack paint or can be left unfinished in one of the 4 available colours. It uses Owatrol Oil alongside pigments and resins picked specifically for their anti-corrosive properties.
Ideal Uses for AP60
- Perfect for preventing rust on fencing, railing, gates and guttering
- Providing long-term protection for machinery and automotive parts
- Guarding against the effect of weathering on steel structures and fibrous cement roofs
- Forms a sound surface on plastic and wood surfaces for other finishes to adhere to
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Adheres well to clean, bright steel