- Removes teak and other oils from all woods blackened by UV rays.
- Gel consistency.
- Oils are dissolved in water.
- Ready to use.
- Easy application.
- Does not contain solvent or paraffin.
WHERE TO USE
- Apply direct on wood : outdoor furnitures, decks,…except oak, chestnut
- Always test a small area first.
- Wear protective gloves – rubber, nitrile.
- Use nylon/synthetic brushes.
- Cover everything you do not wish to coat, including aluminium parts.
- Always neutralise surface with NET-TROL after stripping.
- Apply a thick layer of AQUANETT to surface to be stripped.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes max.
- Scrub surface with stiff nylon brush and rinse with water using the highest pressure source available or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
- Using hot water makes stripping easier.
- After stripping wood, always neutralise with NET-TROL, immediately after rinsing the AQUANETT.
- Coverage : 4 m²/l
- Application tools : stiff bristle - brush
- Application temperature : 5°C à +35°C
- Working time : 5 mn.
- Clean-up : Water
- Container size :1L - 2,5L
For more information follow this link: