- Does not contain solvent or paraffin - non flammable.
- Strips waxes, varnish, paint and most antifouling paint.
- Coating becomes soluble with water (rinse with water).
- Strips up to 8 coats of paint in 1 application.
- Easy to apply, even on the most difficult surfaces to strip i.e. ornate or elaborate.
- Does not evaporate - will not dry
- Works alone – does not require supervision or immediate removal of the softened paint.
WHERE TO USE
- Use on wood (Except Oak, Chestnut, Parquet and Veneer), metal (except Aluminum), plastic, stone, cement ...
- Ideal for surfaces difficult to strip or very ornate, horizontal and vertical - doors, gates, barriers ...
- Recommended for stripping large areas – non-flammable, does not dry out, remains active a long time.
- Does not attack plastics, rubber, synthetic coating or gel coats (GRP).
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Always test a small area first.
- Wear protective gloves – rubber, nitrile.
- Use nylon/synthetic brushes.
- Working time for stripping the finish varies from minutes to hours depending on the type of finish being removed (oil-based or water-based) and number of coats.
- Occasionaly check the stripping action, to establish when full removal of the finish(s) can be performed.
- Always neutralise surface with NET-TROL after stripping.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply a thick layer of DILUNETT to surface to be stripped.
- Allow to stand.
- If DILUNETT starts to dry, apply a fine mist of water to keep active.
- Scrub surface with stiff nylon brush and rinse with water using the highest pressure source available or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
- Using hot water makes stripping easier.
- After stripping wood, always neutralise with NET-TROL, immediately after rinsing the DILUNETT.
- Refer to packaging for full instructions.
- Coverage : 4 m²/l
- Application tools : Brush - Stiff bristle
- Application temperature : 0°C to +40°C
- Working time : 5 mn. to 12 h.
- Clean-up : Water
- Container size :0,5L - 1L - 2,5L - 5L - 15L
For more information follow this link: