- Additive for waterbased paint and varnish.
- Can be used on all surfaces, especially suitable for unstable, chalky and powdery surfaces as well as for difficult surfaces such as glass, plastic, wood, varnished surfaces etc.
- Can be used as a primer or mixed with paint.
PERCENTAGE OF OWATROL E-B MIXED WITH PAINT, ONLY IN FIRST COATSurfaces that have not been painted
- E-B acts as a stabiliser, penetrating deep into the surface to firmly bond the first coat of paint to the substrate, thus eliminating need for primer.
- Ensures an even coverage and maximum adhesion between the first and second coat of paint.
- E-B’s high solids content maintains the inherent characteristics of the paint, improves hiding power and increases coverage by up to 20%.
- No peeling.
- Odour free.
EB Surfaces that have already been painted
- Non-porous and stable : 30% EB
- Porous and chalky : 50%
- Stable : 25% EB
- Stable, previously painted with white wash, silicate or pliolite : 30% EB
- Chalky : 50% EB
- Varnished : 50% EB
- Unstable surfaces or in very bad shape : 50% EB
- Specific surfaces Wood, plastic, glass : 50% EB
- Vinyl coated paper : 25% EB
- Always test for compatibility.
- Make sure the surface is clean and free from grease; remove any flaky paint.
- For the proportions E-B/Paint see table. (For very chalky surfaces E-B can be used alone.
- Allow to dry for 24-48h.)
- Use E-B in first coat of paint only.
- After application of the E-B/paint mix allow to dry approx 4 hours.
- Apply second coat of paint without E-B.
For more information follow this link: http://www.owatrol.com/index.php?langue=en&page=produits-owatrol-eb
- Application tools : brush, roller, airless spray.
- Application temperature : 5°C to +35°C
- Drying time : 2 to 4 h.
- Recoating time : 4 h.
- Clean up : Soap + Water
- Container size :1L - 2,5L - 10L