WHERE TO USE
- Lightens and restores colour to all greyed weathered wood without bleaching.
- Cleans and neutralises staining caused by tannins.
- Removes all traces of weathering attributed to mold, mildew, pollution ...
- Restores luster to plastics dulled by weathering and UV rays.
- Use as a neutraliser after using DILUNETT and AQUANETT.
- Excellent degreaser for tropical hardwoods prior to applying DEKS OLJE D1 saturator
- Non aggressive – harmless to plants and shrubs.
- Biodegradable – Does not contain solvents or bleach - rinse with water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USEShake container well before use. Wet surface with fresh, clean water. Apply NET-TROL with a synthetic brush or roller (long pile). Agitate surface with a stiff nylon/synthetic brush. Leave to stand for approx 10-20 minutes. If surface starts to dry dampen with a mist application of water Scrub surface with a stiff nylon/synthetic brush whilst rinsing with water or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar). If required repeat procedure. Refer to packaging for instructions.
- Exterior wood – weathered grey or dirty: Cedar, Larch, Pine (pressure treated or not), Teak, Iroko, Ipe, ...
- Horizontal or Vertical surfaces : cladding, fences, decks (boat & garden), garden furniture...
- Other surfaces: rust stained cement, discoloured stone, plastic, GRP.
For more information follow this link: http://www.owatrol.com/index.php?langue=en&page=produits-net-trol
- Coverage : 5 to 10m²/l
- Application tools : Stiff bristle - bruch
- Application temperature : 5°C to +35°C
- Working time : 5 to 20 mn.
- Clean-up : Water
- Container size :1L - 2,5L - 15L