- Revives the colour and appearance of tarnished and dulled plastics and fibreglass (GRP) (car bumpers, boat hulls, garden furniture, shutters).
- Restores marble, tiles, tombstones, slate, terracotta tiles where the colour and look has faded.
- Rejuvinates and restores flat and chalky paint and varnishes dulled by weathering.
- Restore the shine and protects chrome or polished metals: aluminum, chrome, brass, bronze
- Treat small areas in stages to avoid uncontrolled drying
- Avoid using the POLYTROL ® on hot surfaces or direct sunlight.
- Although POLYTROL is not highly flammable soaked rags should not be discarded as such directly to the bin (risk of self ignition) - dry first, flat and open.
- Before using POLYTROL, always make sure the surfaces are clean and free of grease, silicone, and always dry.
- If cleaning is necessary, use a solvent on metal or a mixture of water and detergent, preferably on plastic NET-TROL.
- Rinse well and allow to dry at least 12 hours.
- Hide areas that are not treated.
- Carefully apply a layer of saturated POLYTROL.
- Beware of runs (for sanding metal surfaces thoroughly with steel wool very fine, well soaked POLYTROL).
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes then remove the excess product by wiping with a clean lint or paper towel.
- Allow at least 24 hours before use.
For more information follow this link: http://www.owatrol.com/index.php?langue=en&page=produits-polytrol
- Coverage: 18m²/l
- Application tools : brush - rag
- Application temperature : +5°C to +35°C
- Working time before wipe off : 10 to 20mn.
- Clean-up : White-Spirit
- Container size : 0,5L - 1L - 20L