WHERE TO USE
- Strips old finishes from exterior woods including 100% acrylics.
- Reduces mill glaze on new wood.
- Improves penetration of finishes on new wood.
- Removes grade stamps.
- Cleans weathered wood.
- Can be used neat or diluted.
- All exterior wood.
- Pressure treated wood, softwoods (cedar, pine,…) and hardwoods.
- Decks, docks, cladding and other woodworks.
- See technical data sheet
- Corrosive , read directions carefully before use.
For more information follow this link:
- Coverage per coat : 3 to 4m²/l
- Application tools : Brush - Stiff bristle - Wear Gloves
- Application temperature : 5°C to +35°C
- Working time : 20 to 30 mn.
- Clean-up : Water or solvent