- Anti corrosive aluminimu finish with intense high gloss look
- High reflecting film - light and heat
- Excellent penetrating and adhesion properties due to the binding properties of OWATROL OIL – Does not peel or flake.
- Rejuvinates rusted surfaces.
- Ideal for aggresive climatic conditions.
- Withstands chemical attacks.
- Easy application.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Very good film-forming qualities (adhesion, flexibility, even film).
- High temperature resistance up to +175 °C.
WHERE TO USE
- Exterior: grates, fences, structural steelwork, roofing, cisterns, storage tanks, trailers, exhaust, pipes ...
- Interior: machinery, pumps, electrical, plumbing.
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces
RECOMMENDATIONS BEFORE APPLICATION
- Shake or stir paint well before and during use.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, grease and other surface contaminants.
- On new metal (except aluminium), always apply an application of OWATROL OIL to avoid any possible reaction between the metal and aluminium paint.
- Cover everything you do not wish to paint, especially when applying by roller or spray.
- Do not dilute
- Apply a coat of OWATROL RA85.
- If two coats are required, allow 24 hours between coats.
- OWATROL RA85 is based on OWATROL OIL, which allows an even shiny film to form while maintaining high flexibility.
- Return any unused product to it original container.
- Clean all tools and equipment.
- Rags soiled with RA85 should be allowed to dry flat or dipped in water before disposing of.
- Coverage : 18m²/l
- Application tools : brush - roller - airless spray
- Application temperature : +5°C to +35°C
- Drying : 4 to 6h.
- Recoating time : 24 to 48h.
- Clean-up : White-Spirit
- Container size :0,5L - 2,5L - 20L
For more information follow this link: http://www.owatrol.com/index.php?langue=en&page=produits-rustol-alu-ra85