WHERE TO USE
- Stabilises and protects the wood during its first 12 months of weathering.
- Penetrates the wood and protects it from excess moisture.
- Allows wood pores to open naturally.
- Minimises any splitting, cracking, warping and cupping due to the damaging effects of the sun and rain.
- Colourless treatment.
- Easy to use.
- Minimises the greying & weathering process - prepares the wood for recoating.
- After 6-12 months of weathering, Seasonite provides a sound surface for paint, wood stain or other finishes to be applied to.
- Ideal for softwood (Pine, Spruce, Cedar…) and especially for pressure-treated wood.
- Vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Use on garden decks, shakes, shingles, cladding, fencing, unfinished outdoor furniture in Pine, Spruce, Cedar or other softwoods.
- Apply a generous coat to all dry wood surfaces before or after installation.
- Do not apply to weathered wood.
- Wood should be clean, dry to touch and free from all stains.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not dilute.
- Apply one liberal coat of Seasonite to all wood surfaces with a brush, roller or garden sprayer.
- Ensure Seasonite flows in between the boards and that all end grains are well saturated.
- If dipping shakes or shingles, soak for 10 min then allow the excess to drain.
- If desired, after 6 to 12 months of weathering, clean with NET-TROL, and finish with TEXTROL or SOLID COLOR STAIN.
- Refer to packaging for full user instructions.
For more information follow this link: http://www.owatrol.com/index.php?langue=en&page=produits-seasonite
- Coverage: 5 to 7m²/l
- Application tools : brush - roller
- Application temperature : 5°C to +35°C
- Working time : 12h.
- Clean-up : water
- Container size :1L - 2,5L - 15L