Owatrol Solid Colour Stain (SCS) is an opaque protection and finish designed for use on masonry as well as both new and weathered exterior wood surfaces, both horizontal and vertical. It contains Owatrol’s Emulsa-Bond, giving it excellent adherence without the need for lengthy preparation and priming – unrivalled by other available products.
For use as a masonry paint, we recommend using SCS over other products on the market due to the stabilising solution it has. Many other masonry paint products will require substrates to be stabilised before the paint can be applied, which can require extensive preparation and priming. However, due to SCS having Emulsa-Bond (a mix in bonding primer) built into it, this step is negated – meaning you can just get on with the job at hand.
SCS is available in 35 different shades and is guaranteed against flaking and peeling for 15 years on vertical surfaces and 5 years on horizontal surfaces. It provides exceptional protection against moisture and performs well in high traffic areas making it perfect for exterior masonry and wood surfaces.
Owatrol Solid Colour Stain (SCS) is available in 1, 2.5, 10 & 20 litre containers and in 35 different shades. You can also purchase a sample pot to help you to decide on colours.
Ideal Uses for Solid Colour Stain
- Excellent variety of colours for exterior masonry
- Perfect for decks, docks and other horizontal surfaces
- Stunning on outdoor furniture in any of the 35 shades
- Long-lasting protection for fencing and other vertical surfaces
- Rich matt finish on concrete out buildings and garages
- Beautiful for log cabins and summer houses
- Performs well on masonry, new and old wood