A tough and durable high gloss finish suitable for use on interior and exterior wood and metal surfaces.
- Formulation Solvent-based
- Pack sizes 1L, 2.5L, 5L
- Standard Colours - Brilliant White & Black
- Mixed Colours - https://www.duluxtradepaintexpert.co.uk/colours/picker#/interior-walls
- Coverage Up to 16m² per litre on smooth surfaces of average porosity.
- Touch dry 4-6 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity. The drying times quoted will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions
- Recoatable 16-24 hours dependent upon temperature and humidity. The drying times quoted will be significantly longer in cold, damp conditions
- Thinning This product should not be thinned.
Application Key benefits
- Durable high gloss finish
- Excellent opacity
- For use inside and outside
- Ideal for any domestic or large job applications in commercial, institutional and industrial structures
- To get the best results make sure surfaces to be painted are sound, clean and dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry) The normal recommendation is to apply one coat of Glidden Trade Undercoat, followed by one or two coats of Glidden Trade High Gloss. After use, remove as much paint as possible from brushes before cleaning with white spirit.